- Open year-round, reservations are recommended, and a minimum two-night stay is required on weekends (three nights on holidays).
- Cancellation is required at least 14 days in advance of the confirmed date(s). If cancellation occurs within 14 days of the dates and if the room(s) can be re-rented, there is no penalty, but if the room(s) cannot be re-rented, the first night stay is non-refundable. If cancellation occurs within 7 days of the confirmed date(s), and the room can not be re-rented, the entire stay is non-refundable.
- Credit cards are accepted (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover).
- Phone is answered from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Eastern Time).
- Sherwood Forest reserves the right to charge a deposit (50%) at time of booking, with the balance due on check-out.
- Sorry, no pets allowed in the bed and breakfast, cottage only, and no smoking inside the house. Children are welcome in our cottage, please enquire regarding the bed and breakfast.
- Check in time is between 3:00 PM and 5:30 PM EST. If you can not make it during that time frame to check in, please call to make alternate arrangements, as we do not have a 24 hour check in desk.